Payment & Cancellations
All units during our mid-seasons and summer seasons (April 1 - October 31) require a 50% deposit that must be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival. Large group reservations or extended stays will be required to pay a 100% deposit at least 30 days prior to arrival. Payment in full is required at or before check-in unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Any deposits received more than 30 days in advance are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to arrival. Any reservations without a deposit 30 days prior to arrival will be cancelled and removed unless other arrangements have been made (any arrangements must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative). 20% of the deposit (10% of the total amount) is non-refundable for any reason with less than 30 days’ notice prior to arrival.
If you must change or cancel your reservation with less than 7 days’ notice prior to check-in you will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation. If we can rebook the unit in that time all but 10% of the total amount will be refunded. Any cancellations or shortened stays with less than 24 hours’ notice are non-refundable for that night.
The only exception to these rules is for illness or the passing of a family member. If one of these things happen 90% of the total amount of the reservation will be refunded on the condition that valid evidence, such as a doctor’s note, is provided. No refund will be issued until valid proof is received.
If a cancellation is made, please request a cancellation confirmation number or a cancellation confirmation email. These numbers or emails confirm that a reservation was properly cancelled. Any claims that a cancellation was made without a confirmation number or cancellation email will not be valid and all standard cancellation policies will be enforced.
Reservations and Quotes
Reservations are not permitted more than 6 months in advance or before January 3 of the same year as the reservation (whichever comes first). Holds may be permitted on rooms for a greater amount of time; however, we do not guarantee pricing or unit availability for room holds.
Any verbal pricing provided is NOT a valid quote. All quotes must be in writing and provided by an authorized representative. Any written quote provided more than 6 months before the reservation or before January 3 of the same year of the reservation (whichever comes first) IS NOT VALID.
Check-in: 3:00-9:00 pm. If arriving outside of these times, please call to make other arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 am
• Linens and towels are provided in all units. Daily room service is by request only.
• Only registered guests may use the units and showers. If you have friends or family that are camping, they can use the public showers available in the Redfish Lake area.
• Gas and charcoal grills are permitted on the property; however, these cannot be used indoors or on the decks of any of the units. Wood fire pits are not permitted; however, gas fires may be used at a safe distance from any buildings.
• All units are non-smoking. A $200 fine or more if needed will be charged for smoking inside any of the units.
• No tents or RVs are permitted on the property without written permission from an authorized representative.
• Quiet time is 10:00 pm. Please be respectful of other guests on the property and keep noise levels down when outside especially later in the evening.
• Rooms that are left excessively messy that require a significant amount of extra cleaning will be charged an additional fee of $50 per hour for the extra cleaning time.
• An additional fee will be charged for any damage outside of normal wear and tear caused by guests. The fee will be based on repair or replacement costs of the damaged items.
Additional Information and Policies
• A lot of effort is put into cleaning each unit between each stay; however, this is a pet-friendly property, and it is recommended that anyone with strong pet allergies not stay at this location. There are many other locations in the Stanley area that do not allow pets and are a better choice in these situations.
• While every reasonable effort is made to making your stay a good experience and enjoyable, we are not responsible for circumstance out of our control such as utility outages, smoke from wildfires, and other circumstances that may be unique to our area.